- 1 bag of individual wrapped caramels squares
- Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Sticks
- Cake Mate Bakery Icing, red and white
- Cake Mate Cupcake Gems, Glitter Gold
- Cake Mate Writing Icing, black
- For each Pop, remove the cellophane wrapping from 4 caramel squares; roll the four squares together to form a ball; flatten the ball into a disk.
- Using your thumb and forefinger, pinch up two small areas from the top of the disk to form the antlers. Press a Pretzel Stick in the back of the disk.
- Lay the disk on a flat surface, pretzel-side down. Pipe a small white circle of the white icing for the nose.
- With the black Writing Icing squeeze one small dot in the center of the white icing and 2 small dots for the eyes.
- To make the collar, pipe a small ring of white icing at base of circle and immediately and sprinkle with the Glitter Gold.
- For the Santa hats and bow, simply pipe on red Bakery Icing followed by white icing as the trim and ball.